Order by phone
Sorry, I cannot take orders by phone from Saturday 29 October to Thursday 24 November. Phone orders will resume on Friday 25 November.
If you can't host or attend a Tupperware party, and you don't want to shop online, you can still order Tupperware products by phone.
How to order
My online shop has everything from the current catalogue, plus Special Offers and the Leftovers collection of discontinued products.
When you know what you want, ring me on 020 7403 2118 (from outside the UK +44 20 7403 2118). Lines open 7 days a week, 8:30 am to 10 pm. If no reply, leave a message and I normally ring you back within one day.
If you want to contact me by text, WhatsApp or FaceTime please use my mobile number 07759 753695 (+44 7759 753695 from outside the UK).
You are welcome to send me your order and payment by post, but please ring me first to check the final total.
Payment options when ordering by phone
- Credit or debit card payment by phone (processed in Euros at Tupperware HQ in Dublin)
- Online banking payment to account number 22534670, sort code 090126
- I can send you a Paypal invoice, with a reluctant small surcharge to cover Paypal's fees
- Cheque or Postal Order by post, but do please ring or email me first to confirm your order and delivery, and my name and address.
- PingIt: the banking app that allows you to send your payment by text
Party rewards and discounts
The rewards and discounts listed in Host a Tupperware Party are normally only for those who host a Tupperware home party. However, if you are placing a big order of £100+, perhaps collating orders for yourself and some friends, please contact me to discuss. I will be happy to treat your order as a party and to give you the rewards I would give a party host.
I cannot offer party rewards for orders made through the online shop. There are costs attached to running the shop itself, which I recoup by not offering rewards or discounts for online orders, even large ones.