Why host a Tupperware party? Same reason your mum and gran did: to get free Tupperware of course! I can also give the free Tupperware rewards for large individual orders of £100 or more, but you must contact me first before you place your order. Contact me before you place your £100+ order, and we can discuss your rewards.
A Tupperware home party is the original and best way to buy Tupperware products. I can help you host your own classic home Tupperware party, just as people have done since Tupperware first arrived in the UK in 1960, when the first hostess was a Mrs Mila Pond in Weybridge. Explore your inner domestic goddess or desperate housewife, whatever your identified gender.
I will come to your home and bring a display of Tupperware products, catalogues for everyone, and we can have an interactive food prep demonstration. You supply the venue, the guests, and the refreshments. You get to see and handle the products, and I will show you how they work. It's a fun and relaxing way to shop while you catch up with friends, and perhaps make some new ones.
Rewards for parties and large orders in February 2017
You and any party guests can also buy these bonus items at a special reduced price.
I am based in Central London (SE1 area). I am happy to do parties outside my area, even outside London, if it is less than an hour's journey by public transport, and if I can get a lift from the nearest train station. If I am coming a long way, I also would expect a good attendance (minimum 12 guests) and decent sales. I would probably run a raffle to help recoup my travel costs. Contact me, and we can discuss. In some cases I can refer you to a member of my team, the Androids, who may be closer to you.
There's no fee or deposit to host a party, and no minimum (or maximum) number of guests. A good number is around 10-15, but I have done excellent parties for 3 and for 23.
The more sales at your party, the more rewards for you as host. You can increase your sales by taking orders from people who cannot come to the party in person, or by combining your home party with an online party for people who cannot come in person. I can discuss with you how to maximise your rewards.
Your Tupperware home party can be as traditional or as quirky as you wish: I have done parties with everyone in fancy-dress, including me. It also doesn't have to be in your home: how about a lunchtime or after-work party at your workplace, or a party in the garden or the park?
Yes, a Tupperware party can be virtual. Your guests "attend" and earn you great rewards by simply placing an order in my online shop, or by phone, from anywhere in the UK or indeed the world! No need for you to clean the house or organise refreshments. You still get all the party rewards in free and half-price Tupperware.
You need to be very proactive as the host of an online party. It will only work if you take time to encourage people to order, and you keep the party active and busy throughout its run. I will help, especially if you host the party through a Facebook Event, but it does really on your hosting skills.
Here's how it works:
- You decide the date and duration for your party. It can be open for just one evening, or a whole day, or a week. It's up to you, but as host you do need to be taking part as much as possible, so I don't recommend any more than a week.
- Invite your guests through Facebook or email.
- If your guests use Facebook, I advise you create a special Facebook event page for the party, where I can join in and they can ask me questions about products, and I can post demo videos. It's possible other Facebook users may join the party, but that's good -- it could increase your party sales.
- Your guests order here at my online shop, using a special discount code at Checkout. The discount code tells me they are your party guest, and gives them £1 off delivery. If you prefer, you can have all the orders sent to you, to deliver to your guests.
- When the party is finished, I will calculate your rewards. See the party rewards above. The rewards are exactly the same as at a home party.
- I respect your and your guests' privacy, and I will not be adding anyone to my mailing list, unless they specifically choose to join, nor will I contact them about hosting a party.
Interested? Contact me, and let's party!